Truck accidents are among the most devastating incidents an individual can be involved in.
At Company Name , total representation is offered to the truck accident victim. This includes helping clients present their claim for medical bills and wages to their insurance carrier.
Our firm is very well versed in the Federal motor regulations as well as other local laws, in order to provide our clients with the best legal representation possible. We have extensive experience in dealing with truck and serious injury cases that involve trucks and other commercial vehicles.
Our experience helps us provide guidance and counsel, answering questions that the injured person may not have even thought to ask yet.
There are many factors which can result in deadly truck crashes, which include:
• Driving the vehicle at high speeds
• Defective auto parts
• Driving under the influence of alcohol /drugs
• An animal dashing into the road
• Falling asleep at the wheel
• Improper vehicle maintenance
Our attorneys are skilled in investigating all truck accident liabilities so that we may deliver the highest quality legal representation our clients deserve.
Our legal team will investigate your accident and verify the persons involved and the details of your accident, and will work with the insurance agencies to make certain that you receive the maximum settlement possible.
We investigate negligence by the driver and/or the trucking company, employing a network of experts including:
• Accident reconstruction specialists
• Expert truck mechanics, to determine the condition of brakes, tires, lights, the trailer, and other equipment at the time of the crash
• Human factors experts who can testify about the truck driver's actions, what a reasonable person would perceive, and how much reaction time the victim had.
Frequently, a truck accident injury will leave you with medical bills, lost income, vehicle replacement costs, emotional trauma, and physical pain and suffering. The attorneys on your team are experienced and compassionate and will give your case their personal attention.
If you or a family member is injured in a trucking accident, it is extremely important that you retain the services of a lawyer who has extensive experience representing victims of trucking accident cases.
Contact us for more information at (855) 531-8862.